Here are the five values that guide what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for.
- We challenge the status quo. We stand up for what we believe is right, even when it is unpopular or undervalued.
- We embrace new opportunities with a spirit of experimentation.
- We seek feedback and own our mistakes, so that we can constantly learn and be better.
- We approach our work with a sense of curiosity and openness.
- Laughter and fun in the workplace are just as important to us as hard work.
- We do what we say and we say what we do. We are honest, reliable, and trustworthy.
- We are guided by a deep commitment to doing right by the communities we serve, and to upholding our values, even when no one is watching.
- We hold ourselves to high standards. We believe that all work—big or small—is deserving of our time, attention, and best efforts.
- We foster a culture of continuous learning and self-reflection—both of which are critical to helping us grow and produce our best work.
- We find strength in community and cultivate relationships with sincerity, grace, and respect.
- We put people at the centre of everything we do and create a culture where everyone feels supported and empowered to do their best work.